Sunday, December 22, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-thon Wrap Up


Well, the Read-a-thon has come to an end!  Thanks to Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square for hosting it!

FINAL WRAP-UP

The last few days of the read-a-thon were a bit slower for me because I had Christmas things going on, but I'm still really happy with my results.

Challenges Completed:

Total books read during the Read-a-thon:
Nine books, one novella completed.
One more book started (The Familiars). (Click on the cover to see my review if I have one completed).



Total Pages Read during the Read-a-thon:
3259
(+40 minutes of an audiobook)


Like I said, I'm happy with my results and I had fun with this read-a-thon.  Hope you all had fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to get my hands on "My Name is Rapunzel" fairy tale retellings all the way!

    ReplyDelete