Thursday, December 5, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - New in 2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

Well, that's easy.  I started blogging!!  Yep, I've been blogging now since about mid-February of 2013 and I've loved pretty much every minute of it!  

I also started editing (anybody out there in need of an editor? - contact me!), which has been amazingly fulfilling.  It's something that I've always wanted to do and I've really been enjoying it!

The last thing I'll mention is non-book-related.  This year I've started teaching a musical theater (kids' choir) class at the homeschooling co-op that my kids attend.  It has been occasionally stressful, but mostly a ton of fun - we just put on our Christmas show this week and the kids did a fantastic job!

Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.