Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-a-thon Day 3 - Update and Top Ten Books of 2013


Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Dana Square are hosting a Read-a-thon from December 9th - 22nd called End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram.


Day 2 Progress: My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton--Finished 121 pages
Unlocking Brisingamen by Alana Jewel Mousseau--96 pages (This is actually a book I'm editing that I needed to do a final read for, so it wasn't on my list, but I'm still counting it!)
Crossroads of Twilight (Wheel of Time #10) by Robert Jordan--40 minutes (audiobook)

TOP TEN BOOKS I READ IN 2013

This is a tough challenge! I split it into genres to make it a little easier, but I'm still not entirely sure I'm happy with some of the books I left out. At the very end of the year, I plan to post a best of the best feature and post all of my 4.5 and 5 star books for the year!

Dystopian:


Contemporary:


Paranormal:


Indie (NA):


Steampunk: