Friday, March 14, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Outdoor Reading

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Spring is in the air! Show off your favorite outdoors reading spot. If you don’t go outside…well where else do you read that isn’t inside your house? We want pics!

Ha!  Well, spring is certainly not in the air around here.  This has been the coldest and snowiest winter we've had in a very long time!!  If I were to take pic outdoors right now, you'd see me freezing on my deck with snow all around me.  I found this picture that my husband took of me reading out on the deck last year (I think it was for some challenge where you were supposed to show yourself reading your current book, but I never ended up using it). You'll find me in this spot a lot during the summer while the kids are swimming in the pool.  Can't wait for warm weather!!


Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.