Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Pros & Cons of Blogging



Day 2: My Pros & Cons of Blogging

I'm joining in on the New Year's Challenge, which is being hosted over at Parajunkee! Each day, we'll have a new post.  Today is all about the pros and cons of blogging

Pros:


  • All the awesome bloggers I've met!
  • Interacting with authors!
  • Feeling like someone out there cares what I have to say.
  • Free books!
  • Exposure to LOTS of books I otherwise would have never known about.
  • The great feeling I get when someone compliments a review or my blog in general.

Cons:


  • Time. (I had no idea when I started how much it would take!)
  • Pressure to keep up and grow my blog (all self-inflicted).
  • Time. (Did I say that already?)
That about sums it up.  I LOVE blogging, even if it does take up a lot of my free time.  My one year blogoversary is coming soon and I can't wait for another fantastic year!