Friday, January 17, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Blogging BFF's

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her. If you don't have one, tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.

I don't really have a true blogger BFF, but there are several bloggers who I interact with a lot via comments (and sometimes Goodreads). 

I'm really hoping to make it to BEA this year if I can figure out the details (anyone who's been there want to give me advice?).  I'm looking forward to meeting lots of bloggers in person!!  :-)


Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to go to BEA. But I haven't been yet, so I don't have any advice for ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we should totally talk!! I'd love to meet up with you there!

      Delete
    2. That would be so awesome, wouldn't it?! I love to meet up with you too! I don't know if I can afford to go, though. I just got laid off from my job :( So, we'll have to see... I soooo want to go, though! Plus, I've never been to New York and I would love to go there!

      Delete