Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I've moved to Wordpress!!


Well, I did it.  I actually moved over to Wordpress.  I've been considering this move for a while, but I was too nervous to actually do it because it just seemed so overwhelming and I didn't want to have to deal with a new design - plus I was afraid of losing followers!  Well, thanks to Ashley over at Creative Whim and her Tweak Me theme, I was able to pretty much keep my design with just a few changes.  Plus, her Ultimate Blogger Plug-in has made the move to Wordpress worth it already!

I have most everything moved over, but you'll probably notice some small changes as I get things arranged over on the new site.  The biggest issue I've run into so far is that I can't transfer my IntenseDebate comments over to my new blog!!  So, the last year's worth of posts are looking pretty bare over there - I'm still trying to figure out if I can solve this problem, but it's not looking hopeful.(Here's my warning - everyone should just stay away from IntenseDebate, it has been nothing but a headache since I installed it!!)

Hopefully, if you follow me by email or Bloglovin' you'll be moved over to my new blog seamlessly.  If you're a GFC or Networked Blogs follower, I hope that you'll head on over and visit the new site and follow there!

Looking forward to visiting with you on the new improved site!!