Friday, October 11, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - My Favorite Bloggers!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: Feature your own favorite blogger, have it be a surprise.

Oooh!  I love this one!  Of course, I have LOTS of favorite blogs because there are so many amazing book blogs out there.  I'm actually going to feature two of my favorite bloggers (because like everything else in life, I just can't choose).  Please check out these lovely ladies!! 

Nomi's Paranormal Palace

Naomi at Nomi's Paranormal Palace.  She has got to be one of the friendliest bloggers I know!  She consistently comments on my blog and always replies back to comments on her blog (even when her daughter is in the hospital!).  She definitely deserves to be featured!!



Holly at Holly's Reading Hollow.  Holly and I "met" on Book Blogs I believe, but we interact most often on Goodreads where we often comment on each others' reviews.  (We don't always agree about every book, but that's good sometimes - makes for fun discussions!)  Since Holly's blog is somewhat new, she's asked me for some advice now and then - it's kind of nice to feel like I actually know what I'm doing and that I can help someone out now and again!  :-)


 So, make sure to check out their blogs.  They deserve some love!  
And tell me, who are your favorite bloggers? 



Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.