Friday, October 18, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Magazines

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: What are some of your favorite magazines?

I don't really read magazines ever.  I used to read TV Guide Magazine once upon a time, but now I just get my TV fix from TVGuide.com (and lately I don't watch all that much TV anyway!).

 How about you? 



Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.