Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Can't Miss Books that I've Been Missing!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?

This question is easy because there are SO MANY books that it seems like everyone else has read that I haven't gotten to yet.  
Here are just a few:


  How about you?  What books have you been missing out on?


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Divergent or Night Circus either! New bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Cinder or Divergent. Both are on my to-read list, but I am starting Divergent today.

    Old follower just stopping by to wish you a happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read those either! We're in this together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Divergent and The Book Thief which I both want to read. I did read The Night Circus though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of them!! All are on my TBR list though!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete