Friday, May 2, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Other Hobbies

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Question of the Week: Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.

Okay, I have to confess that I have very few hobbies lately besides reading.  I used to do a lot of digital scrapbooking and I used to watch a lot of TV.  Now, I pretty much just read. 

I do homeschool my kids, but that's not a hobby, of course - although, I do really enjoy teaching an Acting class and a Musical Theatre class at our local co-op!

Even though I don't do it much anymore, I do LOVE my digital scrapbooking and I want to get back to it!  So, I'm going to share a few of my favorite pages that I've created!



From my daughter's baby book - she turns 10 in less than two weeks!

From our trip to Tucson a few years ago.

From our trip to Disney last year.

Just a cute page from a few years ago.  My kids love climbing trees!

Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.

24 comments:

  1. That's neat that you homeschool your kids-I was homeschooled all the way through from K-12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool! I think digital scrapbooking is so much better than the messy one. Lol. I wish I'd known of this type of scrapbooking when I had my kids!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used to do regular scrapbooking, but there were always supplies all over the place and it took so much time to just set up and put everything away! Digital scrapbooking is much easier!

      Delete
  3. I love the digital scrapbooking. Old follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scrapbook pages. Digital scrapbooking eludes me. I am soo not good at it! Your pages are beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use templates, which make it much easier, but still allow you lots of creativity!

      Delete
  5. WOW, those scrapbook pages are awesome! I'm not very artsy, but digital might just work :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I find digital scrapbooking to be a lot easier than traditional - I don't feel particularly artsy most of the time either!

      Delete
  6. You are very talented. I understand, though. Looks like it takes a lot of time. I feel the same about sewing -- should I read or sew? Lately reading has been winning! Thanks for visiting Annette's Book Spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, reading seems to win out over most everything else lately, but do want to get back to scrapbooking!

      Delete
  7. You are very good with your digital scrapbooking, those pages look great. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice hobby. Those pages looks so nice! : )

    Thanks for stopping by at Read Write All The Time.
    Following you back through GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never heard of digital scrapbooking (so not in the loop about a lot of things, lol), but those pages look really awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by Booksniffer Book Reviews!
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so much fun and I love the results. I've been thinking lately of scrapbooking my love of books!

      Delete
  11. I didn't even know you could digitally scrapbook! Very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so much less complicated than regular scrapbooking (in my opinion).

      Delete
  12. I havent done any digital scrapbooking but it looks interesting..:)
    Old follower..

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow-you are very talented! Those scrapbook pages are absolutely beautiful.
    New GFC follower, old bloglovin' follower

    My #FF @ Miss Behavior Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete