Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Convince Your Friends!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Question of the Week: Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

My husband doesn't read books. At all. But I have convinced him to listen to some audiobooks. The first one I ever got him to listen to was The Hunger Games.  He listened to all three books and really loved them! He also really loved The Fifth Wave. If I read an action-oriented dystopian, I often recommend it to him - then we can finally talk books!

Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.