Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Embarrassing Reads

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED?

I don't know that "embarrassed" is the right word to describe this, but this is a situation where I apparently disagree with most everyone!  
I really loved Allegiant, but I seem to be the only one.  The more reviews I read, the more I think, "Was I just delusional?  Was I just still on a high from reading Divergent and I just couldn't come down?"  (I read all three books in a row, which I think helped a lot).

I don't really know the answer, but even after reading all the criticism (some of which I agree with), I still really loved the book and I DEFINITELY loved the series.

 How about you?  What book are you embarrassed about loving? 



Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.