Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Last Book that Made Me Cry

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

What was the last book that made you cry?

This question should really be, "What was the last book that didn't make you cry?"  Because really, I'm a cry-baby.  I at least tear-up at 99% of the books I read. I mean, if it's remotely sad, I cry.  Right now I'm reading That One Summer by C.J. Duggan - I'm about a third of the way through and I've already teared-up - and it's not even really sad!!

Okay, but the last book that made me all out sob was a little bit harder for me to pinpoint - I think it was probably Allegiant.  If you want more tear-jerkers, check out my list of Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry.  




Make sure you head over to my Blogoversary Giveaway before you leave!  There will be over 50 winners!!!

Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.