Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Read it For the First Time - Again

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

This is a hard question for me, since I don't often re-read books.  I guess I'd say Harry Potter.  I re-read it when my son was old enough to pick it up and now I'd like my daughter to read it too (she's resistant for some reason).  I'm planning to re-read it along with her, but I would LOVE it if it could be just like the first time!

Make sure you head over to my Blogoversary Giveaway before you leave!  There will be over 50 winners!!!


Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.