It's here! It's here!! My one year blogoversary has arrived (along with my birthday next week) and I am so excited to be able to thank all of my wonderful readers by hosting this AMAZING giveaway!!
I'm not even kidding, it's
Why is it so amazing, you ask? Because I'm giving away TONS of my very favorite books from 2013! That's right - only the very best for my readers! These are the books that were on my Best Books of 2013 list.
Here's a list of all the books that you can win (click on the link to read my review):
- The Prophecy by Erin Albert - This was a really fantastic fantasy book that I absolutely loved! If you're a fan of fantasy, you want this one! Three lucky winners will get an ebook copy of this book!!
- Sleepless by Tracey Ward - My review of this one just went on and on because there were so many things I loved about it! One lucky winner will win a paperback copy of the book (US only) and five more will win ebook copies!!
- Chasing the Star Garden by Melanie Karsak - (Must be ages 18+ to be eligible to win) This was an amazing Steampunk novel! Three lucky winners will get an ebook copy of the book!
- Switch by Janelle Stalder - (Must be ages 18+ to be eligible to win) Love a good dystopian? Then this is the book for you!! Five lucky winners will get an ebook copy of this one!
- The entire Eden series by Janelle Stalder - Okay, this series isn't technically on my list of favorite books from 2013 because I haven't read it yet. But when Stalder offered to allow me to give away the entire series in addition to Switch, I couldn't pass up the chance! Check out the reviews on Goodreads and you'll see I made the right choice. (I'm jealous of whoever wins this ebook series!)
- Indelible by Dawn Metcalf - This book was so incredibly unique and interesting. I want everyone to fall in love with Ink, just like I did! Luckily, Dawn Metcalf is offering a signed paperback so one of my readers will get to fall in love with this book too! (US only - sorry!)
- Girls Love Travis Walker by Anne Pfeffer - (Must be ages 18+ to be eligible to win) This has got to be my very favorite New Adult novel! If you don't end up loving Travis Walker, you have a heart of stone!! Five of my readers will win a paperback copy of this book (US only) and five more will win an ebook copy!!
- Just Ella by Annette K. Larsen - Looking for a sweet fairy tale read that's more than just fluff? Check out Just Ella - I think you'll love it! Two lucky readers will win an ebook copy!
- Colour Wielders by Dawna Raver - (Must be ages 18+ to be eligible to win) This book absolutely knocked my socks off when I read it! And the ending had me begging for more! One of you will get the chance to read it when you win the ebook copy!
- Runes by Ednah Walters - Okay, technically it was book #2 in this series that made my Best of 2013 list, but trust me when I say the whole series is fantastic. In fact, check out my review of book #2.5 of the series HERE and you can also enter there to win a copy of the whole series in paperback! For this giveaway, two people will win a paperback of Runes (US only) and three people will win ebook copies!
- Fragile Brilliance by Tammy Blackwell - If you aren't familiar with Blackwell's Timber Wolves series or the companion Shifters & Seers series, you want to be! One lucky winner will win an ebook copy of Fragile Brilliance!
- Lichgates by S.M. Boyce - Another amazing fantasy series!! One lucky winner will get a signed paperback!! (US only)
- More by T.M. Franklin - Once again, it's technically book #2 in this series that made my Best of 2013 list, but More was an amazing read too! One lucky reader will have the chance to read an ebook copy of More, knowing that the series just gets better and better!!
- Books 1-4 of the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be able to offer one of my readers paperbacks of all four of the books that have been released so far in the Elemental series!! (US and Canada only.) This series is definitely one of my all-time favorites and you don't want to miss it! You can read my reviews of these fantabulous books HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
- You Are Mine and Mine to Tarnish by Janeal Falor - Technically, only You Are Mine is the only one of these on my Best of 2013 list (I haven't had a chance to read Mine to Tarnish yet) but I certainly couldn't deprive three of my readers from winning ebook copies of both books!
- Escape From Eden by Elisa Nader - Ever wonder what goes on in the hearts and minds of people in a cult? Well, you get a chance to find out if you win because Nader is offering a signed harcover copy of her book!! (US only)
- Scars of the Bifrost and Unlocking Brisingamen by Alana Jewel Mousseau - Those of you who are really paying attention will notice that these books aren't on my Best of 2013 list at all. That's just because I've edited them and therefore never posted a review. (It feels like a conflict of interest to review a book that I'm editing since I naturally become very close to the story and to the author - I can't possibly be unbiased). But, while I haven't posted an official review for these books, I can tell you that the first book is wonderful and the second book is amazing! If you're one of the five lucky winners, you'll be one of the first people to get to read book #2 in the series - Unlocking Brisingamen (in fact, I haven't even posted the cover for this book because I don't think it's technically been revealed yet!). Oh, and I'm currently in the process of editing book #3, so it's coming very soon!!
- PLUS, one winner will get to choose ANY book from my Best of 2013 list!!! - If you're international, you may choose any book from the list that The Book Depository offers (so long as TBD ships to your country - if not, you may choose an ebook version of any book). US winners can choose any book from the list that's offered on Amazon (or TBD, if you'd prefer it for some reason).
So, are you excited yet?! I sure am!! Good luck!!