Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Random Reads


It's time for my May Random Read (a fun meme hosted by I'm Loving Books). The idea is to pick one random book out of your Goodreads To-Read list (using Random.org) to read within the month. 
Random Reads Meme – Hosted by ImLovingBooks.com



And the winner is...


Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)Random.org chose book #329 for me, which is Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin.  I actually just added this one to my To-Read list on April 11, 2013 after I saw it on a blog.  I guess this book is loosely based on an Edgar Allen Poe story by the same name and I love Poe, so hopefully the book will live up to it's predecessor.  We shall see...




3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this one! I liked it but I actually was surprised by how dark it is too. It's kind of gloomy and depressing, ya know? But I still think I'll read the second one, I just gotta be in the right mood for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked this one! It was one of my favorites from 2012. I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel, which comes out next month.

    My Random Reads Pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one is on my to-read list this month too! It wasn't my random read though, but I'm still excited about it :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete