Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome to Feed Your Fiction Addiction

I started this blog because I absolutely LOVE reading and, let's face it, I also love giving my opinion about the books I read.  I figured, why not share my joy with others?  I'm hoping that this blog will point people in the direction of some really fantastic books!  The genres that I will be reviewing will be primarily Fantasy,  Paranormal and Dystopian (both adult and YA) with some Sci-Fi, YA Romance and other random genres occasionally mixed in.

So, read away.  Find a new book to love.  I only hope that my reviews help you find the perfect book with which to feed your fiction addiction!

1 comment:

  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive one press release per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    www.bostickcommunications.com

    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete