Thursday, November 7, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - To Vlog or Not to Vlog

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: Vlog Contest! Vlog about why you want to be next weeks feature! If you are too shy to put yourself on camera – tell us why you are sooo shy. 

I can't really explain why, but vlogging is just not my thing.  On the surface, it would seem perfect for me because I really love to talk and I was a theatre major in college, so I shouldn't be all that camera-shy.  But then I'd actually have to look nice when I blog and I just don't think I can handle that.  I'm sitting here in my pj's right now and that's just the way I like it!!

 I'll be sure to check out all of your fun vlogs though!!


Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.