Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Thanksgiving Feast

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?

Well, I have to say that I think I love the turkey the most, but I really love just the whole meal!!  This year we skipped out on the sweet potatoes, so I'm kind of missing those, but we did still have homemade cranberry sauce (YUM!), mashed potatoes and gravy and green bean casserole.  What's not to love?


Follow on Bloglovin 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin', but another way will work if you don't do Bloglovin'.