Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Only One Book

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?

Okay, this is a REALLY hard question.  There's the obvious answer (at least for me) - The Bible. (I don't know what these circumstances are that I can only have one book, but they can't be good - I think I'd be needing my Bible!)

But besides that, I think I would possibly choose Les Misérables?  It's a really long book, so it would keep me occupied and I've always wanted to read it, but I've never gotten around to it - this way I'd be forced!


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.